Personalized Medication Adherence Outreach and Expert Guidance Focused on Improving Clinical, Quality, and Financial Results
Poor medication adherence costs the industry up to $290 billion a year. In fact, studies show that up to 50% of medications are not taken as prescribed and up to 30% are never filled.Reasons for medication non‑adherence vary from person to person; an effective intervention program requires a deep understanding of an individual’s unique needs, challenges, and preferences.
Health Dialog’s medication management program was developed on 20+ years of population health management experience. We help at-risk organizations improve therapeutic outcomes, minimize medication complications, reduce unnecessary spending, and increase revenue.
Program components include:
- Powerful healthcare analytics to identify and prioritize individuals who are likely to be non-adherent to drug therapy guidelines; we can predict receptivity to engagement and preferences associated with outreach campaigns
- Personalized telephone engagement focused on resolving medication adherence issues and helping individuals overcome barriers to adherence
- Program outcomes reporting and post-outreach member documentation
- Continuous evaluation and monitoring of medication adherence and long-term clinical outcomes
- Evidence-based clinical content that educates patients on the value and benefits of medication adherence and coach-provided resource utilization support
Health Dialog’s medication management services are delivered by a team of experienced healthcare professionals including Registered Nurses, Pharmacists, Certified Pharmacy Technicians, and Medication Specialists who are highly trained in chronic disease management, medication adherence, member education, and behavioral change methodologies. The Registered Nurses on our team are licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
We tailor our telephone engagement based on the unique needs of every individual, including their conditions and comorbidities, willingness to improve behaviors, cultural and social factors, barriers to care, and more. We transfer critical healthcare knowledge, help individuals to understand and prioritize their needs, and empower them to better manage their care.
Health Dialog’s coaches are trained in our proprietary Ready? Set. Go!® coaching methodology, which facilitates conversations that explore motivational gaps and barriers to meet health medication adherence goals.