According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, hypertension and asthma, affect six in 10 U.S. adults and account for 90% of all healthcare costs.1, 2
Health Dialog’s Chronic Care Management solution addresses the problem with a NCQA-accredited Population Health program that provides personalized interventions to help individuals better manage chronic diseases and reduce costs. Health Dialog has years of experience implementing care management programs that get results.
Components of our Chronic Care Management solution include:
- NCQA Population Health Accreditation
- Supports five major chronic diseases and over 65 comorbid conditions
- Powerful healthcare analytics, using our Pathways Engine to stratify your population based on key risk indicators
- Multi-channel engagement campaigns via phone, mail, email, text, web chat or interactive voice recognition (IVR)
- Whole-person health coaching, provided by phone, focused on reducing care gaps
- Medication management and adherence programs that improve therapeutic outcomes and reduce unnecessary healthcare spending
- 24/7 inbound telephone access to our Health Coaches for urgent, acute and self-care needs
- Post-hospital discharge outreach to help avoid unnecessary readmissions
- Shared decision making tools to educate and guide members on treatment choices and condition management
- Health education tools, including online and print materials and an audio reference library
- Comprehensive reporting on clinical and financial outcomes, member satisfaction and operational metrics
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Chronic Diseases in America. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/infographic/chronic-diseases.htm.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Health and Economic Costs of Chronic Diseases. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/about/costs/index.htm.