Chronic Care Management Support that Improves Health and Lowers Costs
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, hypertension, and asthma, affect nearly half of US adults and account for 84% of all healthcare costs.
Health Dialog’s Chronic Care Management solution addresses the problem with a NCQA-accredited Disease Management program that provides personalized interventions to help individuals better manage chronic diseases and reduce costs. Health Dialog has years of experience implementing care management programs that get results.
Components of our chronic care management program include:
- NCQA accreditation for five major chronic diseases and support for over 65 co-morbid and preference sensitive conditions
- Powerful healthcare analytics to stratify your population based on key risk indicators
- Multi-channel engagement campaigns via telephone, mail, email, text, web chat, or interactive voice recognition (IVR) outreach
- Outbound telephone whole-person health coaching focused on reducing gaps
- Medication adherence and management programs that improve therapeutic outcomes and reduce unnecessary healthcare spending
- 24/7 inbound telephone access to our Health Coaches for urgent, acute, and self-care needs
- Post-hospital discharge outreach to help avoid unnecessary readmissions
- Shared decision making tools on preference-sensitive and chronic conditions to educate and guide members on treatment choices and condition management
- Health education tools, including online and print materials and an audio reference library
- Comprehensive reporting on clinical and financial outcomes, patient satisfaction, and operational metrics