Live, 24/7 nurse line support whenever it's needed
Health Dialog’s years of experience has taught us that no form of health support is more effective or meaningful to people than a direct, person-to-person interaction with a trained professional. That's why we staff our Nurse Line with highly-trained, experienced Health Coaches. We don’t employ a callback service—our Health Coaches are available to answer calls 24/7.
Our program, which is available as a stand-alone service or as part of our Chronic Care Management program, delivers symptom check support for urgent, acute, and home care needs and is designed to seamlessly integrate with a health plan or provider’s existing resources. Our Health Coaches are experts in transferring knowledge, promoting appropriate use of healthcare resources, and driving behavior change.
Because we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation, we provide further access to participants at local Rite Aid pharmacies. People without phone access can ask a pharmacist for assistance in connecting with our nurses, and private consultation rooms are available in many locations.
Components of our 24/7 Nurse Line program include:
- 24/7 access to a live person, never a callback system
- Staffed by registered nurses licensed in all 50 states and D.C. and with an average of 13 years of experience
- Program awareness campaigns via phone, mail, email, or text
- Secure access via phone, email, or web chat
- A library of health education materials written at the 6th and 8th grade levels
- Seamless integration with health plan, provider, and community resources
- Comprehensive reporting packages and member satisfaction surveys
Multicultural services and features
- Expertise in educating and engaging diverse populations
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking Health Coaches
- Bilingual health education content
- Live interpretation service in over than 200 languages